Thursday, December 01, 2005

free country

Last night, as I was preparing to read chapter 4 of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to Ben, I noticed that he was watching a particularly dark episode of some cop profiler drama, and I registered my disapproval with Wendy. Ben entered the discussion with his usual flair, objecting to our efforts to circumscribe his TV viewing, with his climactic line being, "This is a free country! I have my rights!"

He's only seven. Where does he get this stuff?

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ron Henzel said...

Hey! How did my students find out about this blog? What--do you guys spend all your time doing web searches on my name? That’s it! You have WAY too much time on your hands! When we get back in school, I’m giving you an extra assignment every week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home